Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Friday, September 19, 2014

Fayetteville ~ September 2013 ~ Day 1

Kiddos have never been to a Razorback Game - so when we got an email saying it was "4H Day" at the stadium and they had tickets on for $30 each (nosebleed section of course) we jumped on it! 



  Roger was able to chat with a friend and got us a place to sleep for pretty cheap also - I'm not going to say it was a hotel or whatever - because all it was was a place to sleep.  It did have a nice size yard and we were able to play catch out front until it got to dark - but that's about it.  I told Roger it made me think of the movie Friday the 13th - it was a cabin/room of sorts that we stayed in!  However, we only needed it for sleep, so it worked out nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment