Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Friday, March 13, 2015

Mystery Vacation ~ March 2015 ~ Day 11

Happy 15th Birthday to two of my loves!!! I can't believe they are 15!!!




Sleeping in- that's how they spent most of their day! Roger and I went up for a late breakfast and just let them sleep since they have been going so much the past few days. The ship was SO rocky today - it was hard to walk.

Riley woke about 10:30 and Samantha woke about 11:30. They were up and gone for the day! I wasn't feeling great so I laid around for the day. They had birthday buttons on and they were acknowledge by cast members all day.  They also made the board in Vibe.


I did manage to get up and take a shower and head down to dinner long enough to say Happy Birthday to the kiddos and Amy, our tablemate. However, everyone ordered lobster and I didn't think I could stomach it- so I took my sprite and went back to bed. I was sick most of the night.


The waters all gathered around the table and sang Happy Birthday to the kiddos and Amy. They also got two desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment