Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mystery Vacation ~ March 2015 ~ Day 17

We all got up and went out to watch the sunrise this morning before we headed out. Very pretty coming up over the Atlantic Ocean! We saw some cool fish in the channel while we were waiting.



Well, we started the drive with Riley sick and I guess we will end it with Sam sick. She coughed All. Day. Long. Nothing helped!

Nothing exciting happened today - expect Riley and I saw an alligator in one of the swamps on the side of the road.

We drove 13.5 hours, about 800 miles. We were rerouted at the very end of our travels because of a wreck the exit before ours- shut down I-10 west for over 3 hours. We were at MM 200 when we saw the sign that said crash at MM77 expect delays. That was 4:30. At 6:45, when we got to MM85, it was still shut down. When we got back on the interstate and to our hotel, it appeared to be still shut down. I watched news to see if there was anything - nothing.

Oh, and after 12 hours in the car you get silly...






No comments:

Post a Comment