Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mystery Vacation ~ March 2015 ~ Day 3

Another long day of driving, our final destination for tonight was Daytona Beach, Florida. Of course when we got there, we had to go dip our toes in the ocean! We decided to go ahead and grab a fairly early dinner and then get into suits and play in the water.



Dinner was at Oyster's Pub & Grill. Was very good! Recommend them if you're ever in the area. Clean, great service and even though I only had the club sandwich- it was one of the best sandwiches ever!


The beach had red flags flying, so we weren't able to do anything more than dip our toes in, but we still had fun playing on the beach. I got some really good pics of all of us while there. There was a full moon that was beautiful coming up over the ocean - my photos of it do not do it justice!! Once it started getting dark, the kiddos were in the pool. I was able to sit on the balcony and watch them play.







The moon was so beautiful, I can't wait to see the sun rising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment