Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Branson ~ May 2015 ~ Day 1

The original plans were to head up to Branson late today, after the homeschool graduation. However, after doing the Lupus Walk this morning we were all tired and (sadly) skipped out on the graduation and headed straight to the cabin. 

Had a great drive up, kiddos were both in an awesome mood and we laughed the whole trip. Arrived at the cabin in time to help with dinner. 

Once dinner was over, we learned of a 'Glowing Up The Night' Scavenger Hunt. We signed the 4 kiddos and gramma up as a team. The hunt took place all over the Big Cedar grounds. We watched for a bit and then headed on up to our room for bed. Was a long day for me and I am tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment