Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Monday, May 18, 2015

Branson ~ May 2015 ~ Day 3

I was a little sore today, but I expected to be. 

After a big breakfast, we loaded up and headedto the Top Of The Rock for the cave tour. Nice little drive thru the mountains in a golf car, pretty views and overlooks and a drive thru a cave. 
















Once we completed that tour, we headed into town. First stop - Promised Land Zoo. Little pricy to get in, but the experience is more than at other zoos. Bird house where you can feed the birds, petting zoo type area where you can feed other animals - not just farm ones! Zebras, kangaroos, llamas. Many other type of animals are there for viewing as well. There are live animal showings - not anything mean, but they bring out animals that are not out for show and let you pet them while they tell you about them. Baby kangaroos, large albino Python, a coatimundi baby, caracal and a few others. After the animal encounter, they offer feeding time for the guests. Last year when we went, there was a baby zebra we got to bottle feed - he's grown up now. They did get to bottle feed baby llamas and baby goats. I think the kiddos loved it! I know I do- the animals are so funny! 


 
We left the zoo and headed to the track. Kiddos have been screaming go-karts, so off we went! The littles (age 10) we able to drive the bumper cars alone - I stood and snapped photos! That was just as fun! Watch their faces! They finished up the bumper cars and went off to the small track. I think the littles got to drive there also. Next up - the big track. The littles had to pair up with the adults, but Samantha and Riley are able to drive on their own. I headed around to the viewing area and was able to snap some good shots of them all. 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment