Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Branson ~ October 2015 ~ Day 1

After finding the one Geocache in Marshall, AR, Roger picked me up and we headed back up to Branson.  We really weren't sure what time we were going to arrive, so there was really nothing planned for the evening.  In fact, the rest of the crew was not even at the cabin!  Roger, Riley and I ended up hanging out at the club house waiting on them to get back.  

We made dinner and then the kiddos headed to the pool for the evening. Just as we found the water camera and headed down to hang with them - they decided to come back.  

There are no photos from today, but Samantha did take a few on her way up with Grandma and Grandpa.





No comments:

Post a Comment