Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Branson ~ October 2015 ~ Day 3

Roger and I got up super early to go watch the sun rise.  There were just enough clouds to make it have some pretty colors.  











Once the sun was up, the kiddos got up and started preparing for their day!  They both dressed up nicely and they had their first college tour this morning.  We visited College of the Ozark in Point LookOut, Missouri- just outside of Hollister, south of Branson.  They are still kinda young, but thought the college was neat.  I was pretty impressed with the program.  It is a work-study program -no tuition, you work at the college during your term and it pays for your college.  The only thing the student is responsible for is room and board, which can also be paid for by working during the summer.  There were tons of things that really impressed me about the college.






After our tour, we headed back to the cabin and started dinner!  Taco Soup- so it had to simmer all afternoon!  We left the soup simmering and headed out to the grounds of Big Cedar to take some fall photos of the kiddos - at their request!  I will share some, but I'm thinking Christmas presents and I'm not sure who all actually may read this - so I don't want to spoil!












No comments:

Post a Comment