Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content- Philippians 4:11

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Branson ~ October 2015 ~ Day 4

Possibly my favorite day so far - ever!!  We headed out first thing this morning to Wild Animal Safari Drive Thru.  We went in May, but *we* drove thru.  This time, we went on the safari bus! So much more fun!!  


This little guy loved giving Riley "5"!


This is what it looks like when a baby elk licks your camera lens..



Baby elk that is mentioned before - licking my camera!







This guy was HUGE!!!







He kinda freaked me out!!







 This guy was pretty funny - Roger would act like he was hitting one of us and he would FLIP OUT about it!  He fussed at Roger for a long time...

I made Roger share some fruit loops with him after he got fussed at.. you can see him reaching out to catch a pink fruit loop.




After we left the zoo, we met some dear friends who moved up in the Springfield area.  Lambert's was the place of choice! Great food and great visiting with friends!  Kiddos were so glad to see Jake (from State Farm) again!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment